If you read our About Us or Career Guidance pages you would have learnt that my first career of choice was a rock star or actor. I actually pursued both with gusto, getting training, even a certificate. Sadly, I lacked some key ingredients (being able to sing and act!). I transferred these skills to my Speaking Career.
I love engaging audiences towards new thinking and hopefully a new way of behaving and being through inspired presentations. I often share some of my personal and professional journey including family mental health issues, job loss and change, many unsuccessful IVF treatments, divorce and financial ruin and how I overcame these towards finding new meaning and purpose and most importantly my new life as Psychologist and Leadership Coach.
I lost count 10 years ago how many speaking engagements I have done. More recently I have presented to audiences of 300+, Leadership and team retreats, and more intimate gatherings of 10-15 people regarding topics such as:
- How to have difficult conversations
- How to rebuild trust in your teams
- Dealing with Problematic Leaders
- How Personality and Stress impact Performance
- Why Leaders and employees struggle with self-awareness and change
- How to optimise individual and team performance
- How to avoid Burnout
- The power and practice of mindfulness in organisations
- Tailored keynotes or workshops.
If you would like to know more about how I can add value to your event or conference, please fill out your details below and we will be in touch.