Team Building & Performance
The most common factor I have found to negatively impact team performance is a breakdown in communication. Particularly during times of change or stress, or both! This leads to avoidance, procrastination, defensiveness, absenteeism, unwanted resignations and low performance.
I am passionate about helping Leaders and their teams get back on the same page so that individuals and organisations can achieve important and aspirational goals. Margie Ireland, Founder C-I-T and The Prosperous Mind & Workplace.
What is your key team issue?
If you are not sure then please book a Free 30 minute consult here with me, or on the link below.
We have a variety of solutions that bring teams together, that are provided through 2 key approaches below.
My Prosperous Workplace – Workshops
These workshops help teams get back on the same page, through learning about what can negatively influence team performance and new skills to build trust, team work and high performance.
Current workshops are:
- The Prosperous Workplace – Introduction to what impacts performance
- Stress and Burnout – How to recognise and work through it
- Personality and Stress – How this influences Leadership style
- 360 Feedback – How to use deliver and use feedback effectively
- Mindfulness at Work – Why is this so popular and how do we implement it?
Structure and Fees:
- These workshops provide experiential learning where participants are provided education and encouraged to practice what they have learnt.
- Workshops are typically 1-1.5 hours. These work well over a team lunch.
- They can also be joined together and modified for conferences or half day events.
- These can be delivered in my boardroom, or on your premises or event.
- Fees. Individual workshops $1500 + GST. Please contact me if you wish to combine content or workshops for a fee.
- Fees are exclusive of catering, travel or accomodation costs. If delivered at my boardroom there are no additional fees, other than for catering.
All of these workshops are based on years of evidence-based practice and research.
See here for more info The Prosperous Mind & Workplace
2. My Prosperous Team – tailored programs
This a program specifically tailored for each team with the following expected outcomes:
- A new depth of trust within the team
- Leaders spending less time procrastinating and “doing”
- Team members have greater confidence and skill to have difficult conversations
- Faster and more effective decision making
- Leaders effectively managing conflict and difficult conversations
- How to work as a cohesive team during times of stress and change
- Less Gossip
- Increased accountability and results at an individual and team level
- Leader and team able to agree and set specific 30, 90 day and 1 year goals
- Changes made, become an automatic way the team work together, are sustainable and typically positively influence organisational culture
Structure and Fee:
- Pre-assessment and identification of team issues
- Introductory workshop explaining the program and process and establish 1 year goals and agreed 30 or 90 day actions
- Typically 30 or 90 day team sessions which are to review progress and process. Difficult conversations are encouraged to be had at these sessions to foster trust and have positive conflict
- An anonymous survey is completed by each participant following each session to measure progress
- Fees for this program will depend on number of team members, number of teams, and how often the team will meet. Please organise a free 30 minute consult on the link below to discuss.
I often recommend that the Leader of the team being coached in either of the above program participates in one of my Prosperous Executive Coaching or Prosperous Leader Coaching programs, although not essential. Below this diagram explains how the overall process can work.
All of C-I-T services us evidenced-based tools that have been developed into practical frameworks that meet day-to-day operational demands, that can be tailored and embedded for any organisation resulting in short and long-term sustainable change.
- Working towards valued goals and what is important to us, inspires us to overcome obstacles and therefore achieve more.
- The research indicates that employees who engage as a team experience less sick leave, greater performance and overall well-being.
Need to get your team on the same page now! Get your team together over lunch for TheProsperous Workplace – Team Building Workshop. Contact us via email for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know more about Team Programs ask more questions during an initial free consult.
Clients from C-I-T programs often embrace transformation as a final step towards a prosperous professional success. These are delivered through one-on-one coaching, team workshops and tailored short and long term programs.