The Prosperous Mind & Workplace is an opportunity to understand and explore what holds us back from pursuing important work and life goals, and new strategies to get there. The Prosperous Mind was created by Margie Ireland, Founder of C-I-T, as a result of extensive research into what factors influence Leaders’ ability to achieve more. The Prosperous Mind & Workplace offers a commercial and psychological lens regarding individual and team pursuits that are tailored for individuals and organisations including the practice of evidence-based skills to achieve more. The Prosperous Mind & Workplace is offered in one-on-one Coaching, Team Workshops and 360 Feedback.
Who is The Prosperous Mind for?
- Executive Leadership Teams
- Heads of People and Change
- OD Specialists
- And anyone seeking individual and team transformation
Case Example: There a good people in this organisation, but it is becoming obvious through certain behaviours (low performance, procrastination, lateness, increased absenteeism, aggression/bullying, or a number of other issues) may be the result of poor stress management, lack of confidence and motivation to perform to individual and team potential. Recent 360 or informal feedback has confirmed this situation. They have tried a variety of different incentive schemes, fun and interactive team building activities and flexible work, yet these don’t appear to have made much change. The organisation and its people are looking for more richness, success and enjoyment in their work. There is also now an increased risk of redundancies and / or losing good people. The organisation is committed to its people, uncertain of the who/what/when and how to change.
What will The Prosperous Mind provide:
- Leadership team back on the same page
- Less time procrastinating and more time achieving important goals
- Simple – Evidence-based approaches to better manage stress at work
- “Re-find” individual and team confidence through exploring what are important organisational values and goals
- Effective 360 Feedback loops
- Greater self-awareness of unhelpful individual and team behaviours impacting performance
- How to have difficult conversations that result in greater trust, commitment, accountability and results!
- Short and long-term sustainable change
How is The Prosperous Workplace delivered?
- Tailored individual and team goals agreed
- Monthly one-on-one coaching sessions
- Quarterly team workshops
- Feedback loops
- Specific evidence-based skills embedded in your culture that result in short and long term sustainable change.
Contact us and check out what others have said below…