The Prosperous Mind is an opportunity to understand and explore what holds us back from pursuing important work and life goals, and new strategies to get there. The Prosperous Mind Workshop and Coaching offers a commercial and psychological lens regarding individual and team pursuits that are tailored for individuals and organisations including the practice of new skills to achieve more.
Any sized organisation that knows they can achieve more, but leadership (owners) are frustrated this isn’t happening. There a good people in this organisation, but it is becoming obvious through certain behaviours (low performance, procrastination, lateness, increased absenteeism, aggression/bullying, or a number of other issues) may be the result of poor stress management, lack of confidence and motivation to perform to individual and team potential. Perhaps recent 360 or informal feedback has confirmed this situation. The organisation and its people are looking for more richness, success and enjoyment in their work. There is also now an increased risk of redundancies and / or losing good people. The organisation is committed to its people, uncertain of the who/what/when and how to change.
- Evidence-based approaches to better manage stress at work
- “Re-find” individual and team confidence through exploring what are important organisational values and goals
- Understand how to run an effective feedback process and better manage negative feedback, and help others do the same
- Develop individual and team skills to identify behaviours that move them away from important goals
- Develop individual and team strategies to increase more TOWARDS behaviours that result in increased performance
- Develop meaningful and trusted relationships within and across teams
- Tailored individual and team goals agreed
- Monthly one-on-one coaching sessions specifically for TOWARDS actions
- Quarterly team workshops (up to 10 people per team)
- Feedback loops
- Fun activities that embed 2 new skills that the team will learn, and use daily and become part of your culture.
Like to know more? Contact us and check out what others have said below…