How you can help your Leaders Perform even during times of Stress & have resilient, happy, high performing teams.
Is this happening in your Team or Organisation?
Are you seeing a Decrease in:
- Team Engagement?
And an increase in:
- Negative conflict?
- Unwanted resignations?
If you are a:
- CEO or Senior Leader
- Business Owner
- HR Leader or Professional
- Organisational Development Manager
Or who wants to:
- Identify problematic leaders
- Turn around underperforming teams
- Reduce staff turnover
- Spend more time on proactive activities rather than putting out fires
- Get better scores on employee engagement surveys
- Help staff who are exiting leave on good terms
- Receive guidance when there is a suggestion of bullying in the workplace
Who want to assist Leaders or Managers in your organisation who:
- Lack self-awareness about the impact of their management style
- Are experiencing stress
- Need support to balance work and life
- Have external issues that are impacting their work
- Are not reaching their potential
- Having conflict of some kind in the workplace
- Have communicated there is bullying or intimidation present in the workplace
- Avoid difficult conversations
- Micromanage their team
- Are not accountable to their KPI’s
Then Margie Ireland is the specialist for your business or organisation. Margie helps leaders
and their teams overcome these challenges through packaged and customised programs
Margie can you help you with Leaders and Managers:
- Become more effective leaders
- Become more trustworthy and generated more engagement with their team
- Experience less stress (as individuals and teams)
- Reduce overwhelm from work and life obligations
- Feel ‘back on track’ and working to potential
- Feel more enthusiastic about their work
- Feel more positive about their role and the future
- Reduce conflict
- Eradicate bullying
- Improving resilience
- Dealing with difficult conversations in a confident and positive way
- Develop trust with their team’s ability and feel okay to step back
- Spend energy on the higher level work they need and want to focus on
- Lead higher-performing teams
Shouldn’t I be able to manage this myself internally?
As leaders we place big expectations on ourselves and can feel as though we should be able to manage people issues as part of our role, and prioritise our workload to do this. You are most likely capable of solving this problem yourself but how long will it take you? The alternative is to fast track the positive outcome with the help of someone who helps resolve these issues for people everyday so you can get back to focusing on other priorities or the tasks you do best.
We can’t afford this support – it’s not in the budget
We are constantly faced with the dilemma of not having the budget for what we need. How is this issue you’re facing costing you culturally, financially or even emotionally? How much longer will it persist? How different would you feel, or how would those affected be right now if you had professional help to navigate these challenges?
We’ve had coaches and mentors come in before. Will this really work?
Every mentor or coach has their strengths and weaknesses however if you’re experiencing any of the above issues, these are specifically what Margie specialises in, backed by qualifications in human behaviour, performance and wellbeing. Her ability to help individuals and teams overcome these difficulties is what she is best known for.
Is this the right time for us?
But chances are, you’re here because you’ve already tried to solve this problem while haven’t had any luck to date. If you don’t see value in engaging in a process for yourself or team members that will require new thinking, then now is not the right time for you. If however, you are committed to overcoming this hurdle so you and your colleagues can move towards achieving important individual and organisational goals, then now is the time for you.
Programs tailored to your needs:
My Prosperous Team
Team Building Workshops
Moving teams out of unproductive cycles towards teamwork and high performance
- Provide teams new information and skills to better manage times of stress and change
- Educates teams and how to identify stress in themselves and others in order to intervene sooner
- Providing teams new strategies that build trust Practicing new ways to approach and have difficult conversations
- How to deal with conflict in a positive way
- Helping teams embrace commitment and accountability
- Clear step by step team goals that lead to effective teamwork and high performance
My Prosperous Team
Teams in Crisis Programs
Helping individuals and/or teams out of conflict and procrastination towards engaging in Difficult Conversations to enable movement towards important goals and higher performance
- Educate Leaders and/or their teams on how to build peer and team trust
- Helping Leaders and their teams develop the confidence and skills to have difficult but necessary conversations in the workplace.
- How to address conflict effectively that result in powerful and cohesive teams
- Provide new strategies to approach difficult conversations, conflict and accountability issues
- Practice new approaches to difficult conversations
My Prosperous Leaders Coaching
Executive & Leadership Programs
Helping Leaders go from good to Great. Helping them with any problematic behaviours for themselves or within their team, so all can reach their full potential
- Educating Leaders on different leadership approaches and Transformational Leadership principles*
- Helping leaders develop self-awareness regarding their Leadership style
- Showing Leaders what influences Leadership behaviours
- Helping leaders engage in difficult conversations
- Providing new strategies to lead during times of stress and change
- Practicing and implementing new approaches in communication, goal setting and performance management.
My Prosperous Career
Positive Career Transition Programs
Providing positive exits for Leaders and their employer
- Supporting Leaders at, during or through the announcement of their redundancy or exit
- Helping Leaders with new thinking regarding this change
- Providing practical advice and tips with Resume, Job Applications and LinkedIn
- Provide strategie and tools on how to maximise their value proposition and personal brand
- Practice of networking conversations and interview training
- Career Plan that includes immediate actions connected to longer term Career aspirations
Not sure what you need?
Depending on the depth of involvement, below are a list of some of the outcomes
realised upon completion of Margie’s engagement:
- More trusting, cohesive teams
- Leaders achieving their potential
- Less tension in team meetings
- Reduction in micromanaging of teams
- Greater self-awareness of behaviour at a leadership level
- Improved accountability
- More energy, enthusiasm and belief in the work being done
- Leaders who rely less on HR and are increasingly managing problems more independently
- Successfully exiting problematic individuals on good terms
- Less workplace gossip and damaging conflict
- Difficult conversations being had that need to be had
- Business owners/HR spending less time on reactive problem solving and spending more time on ‘bigger picture’ tasks
Hi! I’m Margie Ireland.
I love what I do, and my goal in life is to help as many people as I can love their work. We spend so much time working, and my training and life experience has shown me that when we work towards our potential, everything is better. I am helping many leaders reach their potential, and their feedback after completing my programs is they have a new way of thinking and being that is immediately impacting their work and life.
The great news is clients I worked with years ago, tell me they continue to practice the strategies they have learnt as they are practical and effective.
I look forward to helping you achieve your goals so you can be the leader or executive you want to be, sooner.
Leadership Coach | Workplace Psychologist