Your Prosperous Career
Affordable Career Change Programs
At C-I-T we teach you how to connect, and grow your professional network including your online “brand”.
At C-I-T we uncover what inspires you, and the values most important to you so that you can have the confidence to move towards ongoing professional success.
Clients from C-I-T programs often embrace transformation as a final step towards purposeful professional pursuits.
C-I-T achieves this by having an authentic and evidence-based approach providing you keys to deeper insights on how to develop skills and the confidence for career change. Your good reputation is the key to our success. You will receive practical strategies based on the latest psychological research and business methodologies that will show you how to pursuit a purposeful, professional life.
Career Transition Kick Start Program
- Comprehensive Analysis of professional background
- Discuss Broad Career Goals
- Review Resume and LinkedIn Profile
- Discuss roadblocks and obstacles to success
Homework: Read Career Guidance Sheet, 10 target companies, resume templates provided and other tailored activities
- Review “Homework” and resume
- Discussion of specific career targets
- Strategies to increase confidence and activity towards goals
- Commence developing your career brand and 30 second commercial
- How to effectively work with recruiters
- Why LinkedIn is important and secret job market
Homework: Career brand homework and commence LinkedIn profiling information
- Finalise Resume and LinkedIn profile
- How to use LinkedIn to identify further career options
- Interview skills training
- What new ideas or career targets have come to mind?
- Workshop career alternatives
Homework: Interview questions provided, and tailored homework activities
Programs start from $495 + GST
Programs can be delivered via Skype or Zoom
- Please note, while we work with a structure our main focus is individual coaching therefore we may change the order or spend more time in an area specific to your needs.
- Time for each Stage typically comes down to Budget.
- Client satisfaction agreement. I commit to providing a plan that is tailored for your desired outcomes, that meets any budget constraints you may have so that you can get started now. This immediately reduces stress, and increases your confidence that the issues will soon be resolved.
- Payment can be made by EFT or PayPal (2.9%fee).
- Full payment is required before Session 1.
About Margie Ireland
Leadership & Career Coach
M: 0418 734 425 | E: email@example.com<
Margie is creating a new path for individuals, leaders and organisations to connect and engage with their people in a more effective, unique and meaningful way. Margie’s approach to providing support is unique and offers a commercial and psychological lens to your people and teams. Her coaching methodology is evidence-based using business and psychological principles, from her personal experiences in career transition and transformation lessons learned overcoming obstacles in her own business ventures. Margie has been coaching and consulting to organisations for 20 years. This includes being an owner and partner in two businesses as well as leading and coaching teams in executive recruitment and search firms. Previously she had a ten-year career in IT.
Margie is a professional workshop facilitator, Leadership & Career specialist and Psychologist. Her ongoing research investigates work goals and well-being and the strategies that can lead to an increase in both. She further explores the mechanisms that increase and decrease stress in the workplace.
Margie has developed a passion and skill for coaching and mentoring individuals and teams experiencing difficulties in achieving career and business milestones. Margie helps individuals develop confidence and motivation to have prosperous professional careers.
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Psychometric & 360 Assessment
- Employee Assistance (EAP)
- Key-note Presenter
- Workshop Facilitator
Areas of Experience:
- Professional Services
- Allied Health