The Prosperous Workplace
Team Building & Performance
Common indicators are team isn’t performing at their best:
1. Gossip and silos emerging
2. Change in communication (reduced and defensive)
3. Increase in absenteeism or turnover
4. Decrease in hours at work
5. Drop in performance that is not related to other factors (e.g., unexpected change)
If not addressed quickly and effectively these issues can lead to:
- Breakdown in trust
- Negative conflict
- Lack of commitment and accountability
- Low morale
- Good people leaving
- Bad employer brand
- Bad financial results
How much could this cost you if not addressed now?
I help Leaders and their teams get back on the same page so that individuals and organisations can achieve important and aspirational goals.
What is your key team issue? Or do you need help uncovering these?
I am happy to have an initial chat with you to guide you here.
See the orange link below or Try our free Team Assessment below.
We have a variety of approaches that uncover team issues and bring teams together, that are provided through 2 key programs below.
“My” Prosperous Workplace – Workshops
These workshops help teams get back on the same page, through learning about what can negatively influence team performance and new skills to build trust, team work and high performance.
Current workshops are:
- The Prosperous Workplace – Introduction to what impacts performance
- Stress and Burnout – How to recognise and work through it
- Personality and Stress – How this influences Leadership style
- 360 Feedback – How to use deliver and use feedback effectively
- Mindfulness at Work – Why is this so popular and how do we implement it?
Structure and Fees:
- These workshops provide experiential learning where participants are provided education and encouraged to practice what they have learnt.
- Workshops are typically 1-1.5 hours. These work well over a team lunch.
- They can also be joined together and modified for conferences or half day events.
- These can be delivered in my boardroom, or on your premises or event.
- Fees: $2K per workshop
- Contact me if you wish to combine content or workshops for a fee.
- Fees are exclusive of catering, travel or accomodation costs
- My boardroom is an excellent space for up to 12 participants at no charge.
“My” Prosperous Team – tailored programs
This a program is tailored for specific teams with the following expected outcomes:
- A new depth of trust within the team
- Leaders spending less time procrastinating and “doing”
- Team members have greater confidence and skill to have difficult conversations
- Faster and more effective decision making
- Leaders effectively managing conflict and difficult conversations
- How to work as a cohesive team during times of stress and change
- Less Gossip
- Increased accountability and results at an individual and team level
- Leader and team able to agree and set specific 30, 90 day and 1 year goals
- Changes made, become an automatic way the team work together, are sustainable and typically positively influence organisational culture
Structure and Fee:
- Pre-assessment and identification of team issues
- Introductory workshop explaining the program and process and establish 1 year goals and agreed 30 or 90 day actions
- Typically 30 or 90 day team sessions which are to review progress and process. Difficult conversations are encouraged to be had at these sessions to foster trust and have positive conflict
- An anonymous survey is completed by each participant following each session to measure progress
- Fees for this program will depend on number of team members, number of teams, and how often the team will meet. Please organise a free 30 minute consult on the link below to discuss.
Maybe it is a bit of both?
- Some clients use a combination
- Leaders often participate in Prosperous Executive Coaching or Prosperous Leader Coaching programs, although not essential.
- Having a blended approach has shown to be the most effective, illustrated here:
- Working towards valued goals and what is important to us, inspires us to overcome obstacles and therefore achieve more.
- The research indicates that employees who engage as a team experience less sick leave, greater performance and overall well-being
Both programs are based on my product framework The Prosperous Mind, Leader & Workplace
Like to know more? Organise a free 15-30 minute chat with me below so I can understand more about what is happening with your team or teams in order for me to identify if I can help you.