What is a Prosperous Mind and Leader?
Prosperous: “Thriving, flourishing, productive, strong”.
Mind: “The element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences”.
Leader: “A person who motivates a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal”
Lets face it, there are lots of Leadership programs out there. Many of them are excellent, but most of them do not address the most fundamental and essential key to growth and change.
A Better Mindset + Better Leadership skills = A Prosperous Leader
This workshop is based on Leadership and Psychological research and evidence and the Neuroscience as to what creates Prosperous Leadership.
This workshop is delivered by a Leadership Expert and Workplace Psychologist, Margie Ireland.
Get your 2020 Leadership plan in place now so you can have a Prosperous 2020.
Is this you or one of your Leaders?
- Experiencing higher levels of stress due to changes in the workplace or at home
- May be avoiding difficult conversations which are impacting team morale and performance
- Desire to learn new strategies to help self and team members be less reactive to situations
- Aware your mindset needs a bit of reset as a result of a long period of stress and long hours
- Not reaching your potential and needs some simple yet effective ways you can get back on track
- Develop self-awareness of Leadership style after receiving unexpected feedback
- Looking for new and proven ways to increase team morale, wellbeng and performance
The Prosperous Mind, Leader and Workplace Workshop aims to:
- Educate Leaders on different leadership approaches and Prosperous Leadership principles
- Help leaders develop self-awareness regarding their Leadership style
- Educate Leaders on the Neuroscience behind individual and team stress, morale and performance
- Guide and educate Leaders to engage in difficult conversations
- Provide new strategies to lead during times of stress and change
- Practice and implement new approaches in communication, goal setting and performance management
- Understand the difference between Better Leadership and Prosperous Leadership and implement a 30, 90 day and 1 year plan to achieve a Prosperous Workplace.
This can be tailored for Leadership and Management groups of all levels for Onsite Training days, Off-site Retreats or Learning Experiences. See below in Larger Groups.
Module 1: Foundations of Better Leadership
Introduction of the Prosperous Mind, Leader and Workplace framework and why it leads to Better Leadership and Management of people.
Explore the Neuroscience and evidence that leads to Better and more Prosperous Leadership
Module 2: What impacts Better Leadership
Explore the most common factors that significantly impact Leaders/Managers and teams including:
Self-Awareness, Stress, Avoiding difficult conversations, Trust, Psychological Safety and Accountability.
Module 3-4: Change
Learn how to master the above factors with one simple yet proven and effective tool you can take back to your team/s.
Module 5: Mindful Leadership
Learn how changing your Mind-set and improving your Mind-health leads to a Prosperous Mind, Leader and Workplace.
Module 6: “My Prosperous Leadership Plan”
Develop your Prosperous Leader Plan integrating everything you have learnt from the day that you plan to implment over the next 12 months, including 30 and 90-day actions, allowing you to implement change now.
Workshop Bonus: Free One-on-One Live Coaching Session with Margie (only available to Early Bird ticket holders).
What others have said about Margie’s Workshops:
“Practical and Relevant.”
“I always find Margie’s sessions enteratining and motivating”
“I most enjoyed the awareness it has given me about the many aspects of work-life-balance and the challenges I face on a daily baisis.”
“Margie was able to bring fun to the room, which made it easier to raise anything difficult.”
“It was a relief to know I am not the only one that has negative thoughts about my abilities”
“All the context was communicated and explained well, and I look forward to the changes over the next 12 months.”
“Great and practical session with immediate take-aways”
Only 2 available for 2019.
November 8th, November 22nd.
Get your new plan in place for 2020.
January 31st, February 14th.
Standard Ticket Workshop: $1195 + GST
Early Bird $895 + GST
Morning Tea and Light Lunch Included
Seating is limited to 10 people for all workshops so that everyone receives value.
Margie can deliver these workshops on or offsite, which are also tailored to your team’s needs. Please contact us email@example.com for pricing and availabilty.
Best all day parking in James Street can be found at the new Calile Hotel Secure park across the road for $16 for the day. There are many 3 and 4 hour street metre parking spots in the areas also, if you are happy to move your car during the breaks.