Are you looking for a way to support your Leaders & Managers to Thrive in 2020 and not just Survive?
Is this you or your Leaders?
- Experiencing higher levels of stress due to changes in the workplace or at home
- May be avoiding difficult conversations which are impacting team morale and performance
- Desire to learn new strategies to help self and team members be less reactive to situations
- Aware your mindset needs a bit of reset as a result of a long period of stress and long hours
- Not reaching your potential and needs some simple yet effective ways you can get back on track
- Develop self-awareness of Leadership style after receiving unexpected feedback
- Looking for new and proven ways to increase team morale, wellbeng and performance
Meet your Workshop Facilitator:
Leadership Expert & Psychologist
Bachelor Behavioural Science Honours
Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
Passionate about People and their Work
Dog Lover, Fitness fanatic and lover of Lindt balls
This workshop aims to:
- Reset faster during times of stress and change
- How to adapt Leadership approaches during times of stress and change
- Help leaders develop self-awareness regarding their Leadership style (and what might be getting in the way)
- Understand the Neuroscience behind individual and team stress, morale and performance
- Skilled in having difficult conversations
- Renewed confidence and skill to achieve KPIs and Goals (individual & team)
Tailored to your Needs
Margie will meet with you to ensure that you and your team get the most value out of this workshop by tailoring towards your unique organisational goals.
“My Prosperous Leadership Plan”
- Develop your Prosperous Leader Plan integrating everything you have learnt from the day that you plan to implement over the next 12 months, including 30 and 90-day actions, allowing you to implement change now. Showing you how to Perform during times of stress and actually get more done
Free One-on-One Live Coaching Session
- Embed your Learnings and Plan to your unique environment with our Leadership Expert and Coach, Margie Ireland.
$5-8K + GST. (Based on up to 10 people)
Cost will vary pending on how much customisation you require and how many participants will be attending. It is important that all attendees get the value they need and help putting together their plan together.
After meeting you and understanding your unique needs and objectives, Margie will provide an exact cost for the workshop.
What others have said about Margie’s Workshops:
“Practical and Relevant.”
“I always find Margie’s sessions enteratining and motivating”
“I most enjoyed the awareness it has given me about the many aspects of work-life-balance and the challenges I face on a daily baisis.”
“Margie was able to bring fun to the room, which made it easier to raise anything difficult.”
“It was a relief to know I am not the only one that has negative thoughts about my abilities”
“All the context was communicated and explained well, and I look forward to the changes over the next 12 months.”
“Great and practical session with immediate take-aways”
These are for individuals or where you don’t have the head count to have a whole team attend. These can also be a great way to explore if this workshop is for your team.
Get your new plan in place for 2020.
Brisbane: Friday, February 14th
Sydney: Thursday, March 5th.
Melbourne: Thursday, March 26th.
Perth: Friday, May 15th.
Standard Ticket Workshop: $1195 + GST
Early Bird $895 + GST
Morning Tea and Light Lunch Included
Seating is limited to 10 people for all workshops so that everyone receives value.
Larger Group or Inhouse?
Margie can deliver these workshops on or offsite, which are also tailored to your team’s needs. Please contact us email@example.com for pricing and availability.
All events are delivered in or close the CBD. Details will be provided.