How I help CEOs and HR Leaders maximise potential in their Leaders and teams
The Prosperous Leader and Workplace Programs
The Prosperous Leader
Executive & Leadership Coaching Programs
Helping Leaders go from good to Great. Helping them with a Mind-set shift that unhooks them to reach their potential and inspire their team to do the same.
- Educating Leaders on different leadership approaches and Transformational Leadership principles*
- Helping leaders develop self-awareness regarding their Leadership style
- Educating Leaders ono Mind-set and Mind-health issues that impact Leadership and team behaviours
- Helping leaders engage in difficult conversations
- Providing new strategies to lead during times of stress and change
- Practicing and implementing new approaches in communication, goal setting and performance management.
My Prosperous Career
Positive Career Transition Programs
Providing positive exits for Leaders and their employer
- Supporting Leaders at, during or through the announcement of their redundancy or exit
- Helping Leaders with new thinking regarding this change
- Providing practical advice and tips with Resume, Job Applications and LinkedIn
- Provide strategie and tools on how to maximise their value proposition and personal brand
- Practice of networking conversations and interview training
- Career Plan that includes immediate actions connected to longer term Career aspirations
The Prosperous Team
Team in Crisis Program
Helping individuals and/or teams out of conflict and procrastination towards engaging in Difficult Conversations to enable movement towards important goals and higher performance
- Educate Leaders and/or their teams on how to build peer and team trust
- Helping Leaders and their teams develop the confidence and skills to have difficult but necessary conversations in the workplace.
- How to address conflict effectively that result in powerful and cohesive teams
- Provide new strategies to approach difficult conversations, conflict and accountability issues
- Practice new approaches to difficult conversations
The Prosperous Team
Team Building Workshops
Moving broken teams out of unproductive cycles towards teamwork and high performance.
- Provide teams new information and skills to better manage times of stress and change
- Educates teams and how to identify stress in themselves and others in order to intervene sooner
- Providing teams new strategies that build trust Practicing new ways to approach and have difficult conversations
- How to deal with conflict in a positive way
- Helping teams embrace commitment and accountability
- Clear step by step team goals that lead to effective teamwork and high performance
Depending on the depth of involvement, below are a list of some of the outcomes
realised upon completion of Margie’s engagement:
- More trusting, cohesive teams
- Leaders achieving their potential
- Less tension in team meetings
- Reduction in micromanaging of teams
- Greater self-awareness of behaviour at a leadership level
- Improved accountability
- More energy, enthusiasm and belief in the work being done
- Leaders who rely less on HR and are increasingly managing problems more independently
- Successfully exiting problematic individuals on good terms
- Less workplace gossip and damaging conflict
- Difficult conversations being had that need to be had
- Business owners/HR spending less time on reactive problem solving and spending more time on ‘bigger picture’ tasks
Hi! I’m Margie Ireland.
I love what I do, and my goal in life is to help as many people as I can love their work. We spend so much time working, and my training and life experience has shown me that when we work towards our potential, everything is better. I am helping many leaders reach their potential, and their feedback after completing my programs is they have a new way of thinking and being that is immediately impacting their work and life.
The great news is clients I worked with years ago, tell me they continue to practice the strategies they have learnt as they are practical and effective.
I look forward to helping you achieve your goals so you can be the leader or executive you want to be, sooner.
Leadership Coach | Workplace Psychologist